Class A CDL Drivers for Amazon Freight Provider
Compensation: Earn up to $80,000 plus
Location: Warren, MI and Covington, GA
Arbiter Express LLC is hiring full-time, motivated Class A CDL drivers with a clean driving record for its Amazon Freight program.
What You'll Do
- Haul Amazon loads (100% no touch freight) using full size sleeper late model trucks.
- Up to 3 Tours per week. Each tour consists of sleeping one night on the road. 34hr reset at home.
- Play a key role in keeping Amazon's commitment to exceed customer expectations and deliver packages on time and at the right place
Why You'll Love Working For Us
- Earn More: We offer competitive pay. Our Solo2 drivers start at $67,600+
- Late Model Sleeper trucks: Late model sleeper trucks that come with APU and Fridge.
- Home 4 out of 8 nights: You will only have to sleep in your truck 4 nights on an 8 day rotation. Enabling you to spend more time with family and friends.
What You'll Need
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Must have at least 1 year of verifiable experience.
- Have a valid Class A Commercial Driver License (CDL)
- Must successfully pass DOT Physical
- Must be able to speak, read, and write in English to communicate with the general public, to understand highway traffic signs and signals in the English language, to respond to official inquiries, and to make entries on reports and records
- No current CDL suspension or revocation
- Clean Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) and good DAC (Drive-A-Check) Report
- Successfully pass a background check
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Must be able to use handheld technology and smartphone applications such as GPS
You will not be employed by Amazon, instead, you will be working directly for a local transportation company that moves freight with Amazon.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of age, national origin, race, color, disability, religious beliefs, sex (including sexual orientation) or genetic information (including family medical history)